Here's our Christmas card for the year. I can't deny...I LOVE it!!! I love it so much that I don't want to make any new Christmas cards in the future b/c I know I'll never like them as much as I like this one. So I hope everyone's okay getting this card every year. :)
The front (It says O, Holy Night)

The inside left and right (
The stars are brightly shining)

The back

Happy Holidays everyone and God bless!!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to the Huntley Family!!!
Such a beautiful card!
beautiful - as i knew it would be!
I just got your card in the mail yesterday and I squealed when I opened it. Yes, it is the most beautiful Christmas Card I've ever seen! Merry Christmas!
Your so funny! You say that now, but next year you will be in love with that card too!
I have to admit tho, that is one of the most amazing Christmas cards I have seen!
Thanks for sharing it with all of us!!
I got your card last night when I returned from Hawaii and loved it.
Happy Holiday to you!
We LOVE your card too. It's beautiful! The family picture is awesome; and of course Delilah is beautiful in every pic!
Okay, I don't want to be a pest or anything, but TWO WEEKS?!? Seriously now, don't you think you could atleast give us ONE itsy bitsy picture of the little Miss Lovely?!?
;-)
Post a Comment