Wednesday, January 21, 2009

9 Months Old!


Really, 9 months...how is that possible?! Delilah's pulling up to standing now, and just starting to cruise along furniture. She'll take little baby steps if she's holding Chris's hands (but not mine; not sure why that is). Sleeps about 12 hours a night and loves to be curled up in the corner of her crib. She sleeps better when she's cuddled up next to something, which is pretty cute. In general, she prefers mommy these days, but daddy makes her giggle the hardest. Her favorite toys are currently anything big enough to hurt her and anything small enough to choke on. I think my favorite new thing is that she waves 'hi' and 'bye'...so sweet! We went to the doctor this morning and her numbers are great:
Weight: 19 lbs, 7oz (50th%)
Height: 28 inches (75th%)
Head: 46 cm (75th%)

Why sit in my bouncer when I can stand next to it?


If you were as cute as me, you'd love mirrors, too!!

7 comments:

Grammy Di said...

Lila Bear you are "SO BIG"---we love seeing you grow and learn new skills. Can't wait to see you. GrammyDi and PaPa-H

The Deming Four said...

Seriously - she couldn't get ANY cuter! That red hair is to die for!!!

ali said...

omg she's the best-est! if she gets any cuter she might inspire me to want one sooner. actually, no...i'll wait.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Wooo-hooo!!!!! Thats right- why SIT in a bouncer when you can STAND next to it!! Way to go!!! Tell her Avari says "HI" (insert waving hand here)

Kele said...

Love the last picture... she is just the most beautiful red head I know!!

the tichenor family said...

Happy 9 months, she's a doll!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

She is adorable! I can't believe she is 9 months...I think time has sped up somehow!