Chris is in Boston this week for work and Delilah and I really miss him. So this is for you, sweet husband. I know I used to write you nice long love letters...well, this will have to do while we have an 8 month old. :)
(and lest anyone think I'm a terrible mom for giving my 8 month old gobs of ketchup and mustard...I knew she would only take a taste or two b/c they were fresh from the fridge and Delilah still doesn't like to eat cold things very much)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so great!!!!! i love the fact that lilah has no clothes on - save her diaper! you are a very prepared mommy!
Too funny! I am sure Chris appreciated that gesture all the more, seeing he wasn't around to have to help clean up!! ;-)
YIIPPPPEEE!! Ketchup and Mustard ARE FUN!!!! And good too!
That is awesome! How FUN! Being a stay-at-home-mom is so great isn't it! It is such a treat. So, are you not working at all now? I'm sure TRC misses you!
Aw...that is the sweetest thing ever!
Post a Comment