The little one is now 10 months old, and we are about to change her nickname to The Destroyer. She crawls and climbs into, over, under, around, and on top of just about anything that comes in her path. She can walk if she's holding on to something, and she can stand by herself for about 5 seconds or so before she falls. She also has a penchant for all things dangerous; i.e., if you're missing scissors, Delilah's probably putting them in her mouth. Just kidding. Kind of.
She seems to do everything with gusto, which I find adorable. For example, she doesn't just eat, she smacks her lips after every bite. And she doesn't just pull out the drawer and put stuff in and out of it, she puts herself in and out of it. So I've resigned myself to the fact that we have a daredevil and that I have to be hypervigilant when watching her. And I love it. :)
The bouncer is becoming a bit superfluous.
I know this seems like a random shot, but one of her favorite pastimes is making springy doorstops go "Boooiiiing."
Needed some new pics in just her diaper. She's so cute!!
Peekaboo!
Climbing up the stairs.
Another new skill and favorite pastime: clapping!
12 comments:
"the destroyer" is hilarious! we call langston captian destructo - my mom calls him mr. r & g (reaching and grabbing!) we even have a song we sing to him...whenever we're holding him or he pulls himself up to a standing position- he's so obvious he just quietly scans the room, looking around (while we sing) "what can i grab? what can i grab?, langston elijah what can i grab?"
she's so sweet - and that red hair is just amazing.
the springy doorstops are the best!
She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
She is so beautiful! I absolutely cannot wait for our 1 yr session!
Oh! 10 months looks good on Delilah...
Love it!!! She is AWESOME!!! And I love the new pic on top too, too cute!!!
Beautiful, smart girl - growing up so quickly!!
Happy 10 Months-Lil Destroyer. We can't wait to come and watch you in action. You are too cute for words. PaPa-H
so cute - each post she ges cuter and cuter! (i don't think cuter is a word..but oh well!)
I still cannot get over her beautiful red hair. I think it is there to stay!!!!
Love love love the diaper shots - she looks like so much fun and such a happy baby!
PRECIOUS! Sorry I have been out of blogland for so long! Looks like you are busy these days...isn't so fun and so tiring at the same time! Claire is at such a fun age...I have to admit, I am getting excited about the next one...in a year or 5...he-he:)
Dude Avari and Delilah may indeed be BFF's. Avari does all of that, the door stops, the climbing into cupboards and such, when she is done drinking she sets the cup down and makes this huge "AHHHHH" noise.
She is so big and so cute, I can't wait to see her!
Kurt-
She is just the cutest. I just love the diaper pics they are always my favorite. Hope all is well and love the new puppy, and is he named after the canyon?
Post a Comment