Introducing the newest member of the Huntley Clan...Runyon!
Runyon is a seven-week-old yellow lab. As you can see, she is absolutely adorable. (And you'd think she's even more adorable if you could see her right now...she's asleep in my lap as I type this!)
Here are the two little ones, checking each other out
And here they've decided to attack Daddy
Runyon chasing Delilah
Runyon is a seven-week-old yellow lab. As you can see, she is absolutely adorable. (And you'd think she's even more adorable if you could see her right now...she's asleep in my lap as I type this!)
Here are the two little ones, checking each other out
And here they've decided to attack Daddy
Runyon chasing Delilah
8 comments:
Hmmmmm...will he be making an appearance in the 1 yr pics? Too cute!
Sigh....I think I am in love. The first words out of my mouth were "Oh my god"
Awwwwwwww. So adorably cute and I love his name! Since I live by Runyon Canyon, I'll pretend he was named after me. Hahahahaha...just kidding.
Also, you know you now get the award for "Cutest Blog" because now you have babies and puppies - together.
super duper cute!
For those who have asked (and are from California)...yes, Runyon is named after Runyon Canyon. :)
how fun! runyon looks like a really sweet doggie!
...I thought it was after Jennifer:) He's adorable! And I'm sure Delilah will love having another friend!
Post a Comment