Chris had to speak at conference in The Woodlands last week, which is where I grew up, so Delilah and I decided to join him (well, I decided; Delilah doesn't have a lot of say at this point). While he was working hard, we had a fabulous time visiting tons of family and friends. But it seems that the fates are conspiring against me. First, I left my photo memory card at home (remember when I swore I would NEVER do that again?), so I didn't get any pictures with my friend Natalie and her daughter Avery. But I ran right out and bought a new card so I could take pics the rest of the weekend. And I did. But now I get home, and my computer won't recognize the card, so I can't download the photos. Booo!!!!!
So...as soon as I get this straightened out, I will make a new post that will be filled with photos. Sometimes technology is hard.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Take the card to Walgreens - their photo machine recognizes all cards. Then you can have a Cd made for a couple of bucks. Voila!
Or just tell your brillant husband to figure it out. That's what I usually do. Voila again!
Post a Comment