Weight: 21 pounds, 3 ounces (50th%)
Length: 29.5 inches (50-75th %)
Head: 18.5 inches (75th %)
Words: mama, dada, up! (when she wants to be picked up), uh-oh (when anyone drops anything or if she does something she didn't mean to do, like shut a drawer she was using), and my favorite: pup-pup ( which means puppy!! )
Sleeping: Goes to bed around 7:30 or 8pm and has recently made the transistion from wanting to be held until she falls asleep to falling asleep by herself in her crib. She wakes up around 7 or 7:30 and takes 2 naps that last about 1-1.5 hours each. For these, she stills likes to be rocked to sleep. Which I don't mind a bit.
Eating: Really can't stand baby food now. HATES baby cereal. LOVES cheese and yogurt. Also loves things that I wouldn't think a one year old would like; e.g.: salmon, gouda cheese, basil, prosciutto, and enchiladas (with the sauce and everything). To help with the eating, she has 6 teeth (2 on bottom, 4 on top) and can use a spoon well...when she's in the mood.
Sense of humor: Thoroughly developed. :) Silly dances and voices make her laugh, and putting something random on your head as a hat sends her into fits of giggles. My favorite was yesterday when she was eating a teething biscuit and she had about 2 inches left. I thought she was done so I took it out of her hand, but she started crying so I gave it back to her. She looked at the big piece, looked at me, giggled, then shoved the whole thing in her mouth. Just try and take it now, Mom!
Walking: After the past day or two, I can definitely say she's walking now. Still can get places faster by crawling, but she gets so excited when she walks. And the excitement is usually why she stops walking...she'll take 7 or 8 steps then get so excited that she starts shaking and falls down. It's pretty cute. Check out the action shots below of her walking on her birthday. The last shot is awesome.
4 comments:
Awesome!! I love that she says Pup-pup, that is GREAT!
oh wow - you are right she is so big!!!! The walking pictures are too cute - tell Chris to make a video so we can see it real time!:)
I love this sweet post. And are you serious that you made that precious dress!?! Such talent - you are awesome!
She takes such pride in her walking abilities. That is adorable!
Post a Comment