Hadn't taken a picture of Delilah sleeping in awhile, so here she is napping. Despite being a big girl now, she still likes to be wrapped in her blanket before she goes down. You can see she likes snuggling her mini-Runyon. (You might also see the scratch on her cheek; sometimes walking is hard...that file cabinet came out of nowhere). 
And here are her 3 favorite books. She wants us to read them to her over and over. and over. and over. If she's not ready to stop, she throws the book at our heads. I have read Stella the Star literally 20 times in a row before. Well, I read it through 3 times in a row, then I started giving her a synopsis of each page, then I started saying one word on each page, then I just stayed quiet as she flipped the pages. But we did go through it 20 times.
And here is her favorite toy. You push a button and all the gears turn. The gears also come off and stack up. She is her father's daughter.
And here are a couple pics of Runyon...getting so big. I'll try to get some pics soon of Delilah and Runyon playing together--it's so cute!
And here are her 3 favorite books. She wants us to read them to her over and over. and over. and over. If she's not ready to stop, she throws the book at our heads. I have read Stella the Star literally 20 times in a row before. Well, I read it through 3 times in a row, then I started giving her a synopsis of each page, then I started saying one word on each page, then I just stayed quiet as she flipped the pages. But we did go through it 20 times.
And here is her favorite toy. You push a button and all the gears turn. The gears also come off and stack up. She is her father's daughter.
And here are a couple pics of Runyon...getting so big. I'll try to get some pics soon of Delilah and Runyon playing together--it's so cute!
9 comments:
oooh - that football didn't stand a chance! i'm loving watching your daughter grow up on the web. she is a doll and that hair is amazing. thanks for the update (both here and on my blog.) what a sweet family you have!
Yes, I have missed you and I'll have you know it's all your fault how much time I spend in this land of blog. I can't even express how much I love that picture on your header. Her hair, and her smile, and.. oh wait... I can't express it.
My puppy IS SO BIG! You are taking EXCELLENT care of her!! Miss you all!
so glad you're back! I've missed you (and Lilah of course!)
Love the sleeping pics! So cute! Our boys love the ISpy books too! I'll keep some of your tricks in mind - like reading one word on the page! :)
Rachael, D is so beautiful. I can't believe she's already 1. I'm very much looking forward to seeing you sometime soon and hearing all about the comings and goings at the Huntley house!
xoxo - Jess
Hooray for updates from Rachael!
Love the update! I need to take a pic of Claire sleeping, but I am so afraid I will wake her up!! Great picture though!
I love how she still likes to get wrapped up fro her naps. So sweet. Hope all is well in Austin, I keep seeing Chris all over SJM blogs and videos. He is SJM famous. ;)
Precious pics, what a beautiful sleepy head! I adore your lab, we have a blonde lab too!
Post a Comment