Thursday, June 18, 2009

One of my Heroes

One of my very oldest and dearest friends, Cameron, just got back from her second tour of duty in Iraq. She is a bad-ass Navy pilot (Top Gun, anyone?) and I am so in awe of who she is and what she does for our country. We got to spend a couple days together upon her return and had a blast catching up. Chris took Delilah for a night while I busted out of town with Cameron in her new Porsche Boxster convertible. No pics of how cool we looked in the car, but here are a few pics of my dear friend. Thank you for your service, Cameron...I am so happy you are home safe and sound.

Showing Delilah how to operate the iPhone


Serving in Iraq
Being Gorgeous. Seriously, I don't think you're allowed to be this hot and fly fighter jets

3 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Wow....yup, shes a total hottie and flies a jet. SHE IS AWESOME!

Kele said...

Please don't bring her around my husband... seriously, gorgeous and a fighter pilot, jeez!!!

Team Leslie said...

Ah - I'm so proud of her. Totally amazing:)