Precious little man
First Greyson and Aunt Rachael pic
Warm and snuggly
And now to Delilah. She had her 15 month checkup and everything is great. She's 22 pounds, 7 ounces (50th %), 31.5 inches tall (75th%), and I don't remember her head size, but it was the 90th %. The doctor asked what she ate in a typical day and I started listing things. Then I paused and said, "And then for lunch..." and the doctor interrupted me and said, "Wait, that was all just breakfast?!" What can I say, my kid's hungry. All the time. In our weekly playgroup, I've heard her referred to as "the sweet, giggly one who steals everyone's food" Her current favorites are salmon, yogurt, edamame, and multigrain Cheerios. I know in every picture it looks like she only has two teeth, but she actually has 10 (including her bottom molars).
--
She is still quite the climber and has also become an escape artist now that she can open doors. Childproofing has definitely gone up a notch in our house. She's also getting over her separation anxiety, which is nice (for her and me!). Loves to blow kisses and to sit in our laps and be read to. Waves to anyone and everyone she sees.
--
She can say a dozen or so words/phrases: hi, hello, bye, mama, dada, up, puppy, good girl (to the dog), thank you, apple (but she only says this for applesauce--she hates fresh apples), uh-oh, meow, no. And the other day I called her my buddy and she looked at me and said, "buh-dee". Melted my heart, but she hasn't said it since, so I'm not counting that as one of her words yet. :)
--
She's getting more fun by the day, which is awesome. I will admit that 13 and 14 months weren't my favorite b/c she was too old to be entranced by every little thing like when she was a baby, but too young to really understand how to "play". That's starting to change now and we love it!
These pictures are kind of random, but I just bought Delilah some new sparkly silver tennis shoes and she looks super cute in them. I had taken off her dress but not her shoes when she started running around in just her diaper and sparkly shoes...how could I NOT grab the camera?
Playing with Daddy
11 comments:
I LOVE that top picture of her walking in the diaper and her silver pretty shoes!! TOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see her!
Yay! She's a big girl now. What fun.
this is great! love all of the photos.
OMG you have GOT to frame that last one for your home, I love the bright red hair with the sparkly shoes! TOO CUTE!
Loved hearing about her latest, and you are going to be so happy you recorded all this for yourself, and for her.
Your nephew is gorgeous, such a peaceful looking cutie pie, but I am always so amazed at what a natural beauty you are Rachel, your just gorgeous!
oh - she couldn't BE any cuter! love the silver shoes. I see you are already training her in the right direction - Diva Deliliah! We can't wait to play together with you guys! We haven't tried Edammame (sp?) but maybe we will try it - that's a good idea!
Happy 15 months D! I LOVE those pictures, and the vibrant beautiful hair in that last pic...so pretty!
What the hell is edamame? It sounds gross.....Greyson won't be eating any foods that I don't what they are....=) Pics are cute, the ones with the shoes remind me of Wizard of Oz even though they are silver instead of ruby slippers....
In response to Cannon's comment, did you know that the original Wizard of Oz had silver (not ruby) slippers!? So, Delilah would fit perfectly!
Happy 15 Months--Big Girl-I love the silver slippers. You are so big now. Also cousin Greyson is one of the most beautiful babies we have seen to date. A total cutie. Looks like a natural blonde. Congrats to Cannon & Amy.
Love the pigtails...and silver kicks! She is very stylish:)
love the photos and the dorothy shoes! way to go delilah!!
Post a Comment