Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing...

Greyson James Clifton!!!



My precious nephew was born yesterday, July 14, just before 8pm. He was 8 lbs, 3oz and 20.5 inches long. Just perfect. Here are a few pics from Greyson's first 24 hours as a newborn and Cannon & Amy's first 24 hours as parents. I wish I was in a few of these, but the little guy had a bit of trouble getting here, so only parents and grandparents were allowed to see him in person after he was born. Lowly aunts and uncles had to stay in the hospital waiting room. :( He's doing great now, though, so there will definitely be lots more pics soon!!

Here's Delilah looking cool in her cousin Brenden's sunglasses. She charmed everyone in the waiting room and was a welcome distraction for those of us waiting on pins and needles!

Father and Son My sweet brother looks SO proud here!!
The happy family
Congratulations, Cannon and Amy!! And, Greyson, you are already loved beyond words.

6 comments:

Karin Schueller said...

I love seeing happy pics of new families :) Congrats to you! Glad to see he got here safely. :) And please tell his mother that she looks AMAZING for just having had a baby!!!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Beautiful!!! Congrats to you all!!! I know I don't "know" your brother and SIL, but I am SO EXCITED for them!

Grammy Di said...

Congratulations to Cannon & Amy who looks fabulous after a difficult delivery. God Bless!

Darcie and Pat said...

Congrats to you all! He's beautiful!

TeamRiss said...

Many congrats, Aunt Rach! He's just beautiful!

Kele said...

I don't know how I missed this post?!?! Goodness, they are a blessed and beautiful family indeed! I know you will be one spectacular aunt!