Monday, July 27, 2009

Dancing Machine

While still in the aforementioned silver shoes, Delilah decided to take the party into the kitchen. And to make it a dance party. These next shots were all taken within about 10 seconds of each other.
Delilah's Dance Instruction:
Take one hand up!

Now both hands up!

Wave your arms!

Do a twirl!
Shake your hips
Watch out for the wall
And strut back to your cheering fans

Delilah will soon be accepting requests for private instruction. Silver shoes required. Pants optional.

14 comments:

Franca said...

yummy! she is absolutely yummy!

Cannon said...

Damn, she is only 15months old and she dances better than me....=(

The Deming Four said...

oh dear...where am I going to find silver shoes for the boys?????

ali said...

Perfect. I love that she included hip circles!

Kele said...

No need to ever dress that little Miss! She is too cute in those silver shoes and diaper! I have a wedding to attend in the upcoming weeks, I will have to try out some of her moves!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I have tears in my eyes..in fact, I don't even think I can type ...

Summer Athena said...

ahhh! love it.

and miss you...

xo

Cheryl Clifton said...

Way toooooo cute!
I know she did not get her moves from this Grandmother, but I am willing to learn!
love
MiMi

TeamRiss said...

We have a dancer and she rocks it! Love her...

Amy Molander said...

Simply precious...I love the daily glimpses into her life. Keep them coming!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Love the diaper and silver shoes! That red hair is the 'cherry' on top:) So happy for you!

Team Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Leslie said...

You know I love it! Beautiful girl - and fun too!

Grammy Di said...

Tiny Dancer--Love It!