Sunday, July 12, 2009

Froggy Fun

Chris has been out of town for work a lot lately, so yesterday he sent me out to have a "Rachael Day" while he stayed home and had a daddy/daughter day with Delilah. Judging from the pictures he took, it looks like Delilah had a fabulous time outside in her frog pool. Daddies are the best!


8 comments:

Kele said...

I am not sure what impresses me more, the Mommy day out from Daddy, or the fact that he actually took pictures... perhaps Chris could teach my husband how to use a camera!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE little Miss' two bottom teeth, PRECIOUS!

Team Leslie said...

What an adorable swimsuit...but even MORE adorable little girl wearing it. Such a great daddy too:)

Grammy Di said...

Too Cute! She is adorable.
Love The Frog-Pool

TeamRiss said...

We love daddy days! She's so spectacular...I love her suit too!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Ohhh.... I wanna come and play too....

Cannon said...

I want a frog pool! Maybe Greyson can play in it soon.....

The Deming Four said...

so she is so cute. i love the frog - it looks like so much fun! Congrats on being an Auntie!

Darcie and Pat said...

How precious!!! She already has 2 teeth?! Can't believe how big she's getting! Love to you all! xoxo