Rachael, she's just the cutest thing in the whole world! I love the pic of the two of them on the stairs with Runyon keeping an eye on her while Delilah just smiles happily, her hand in a bag of snacks...thats a framer for sure! Though which of any of the ones on your blog aren't! miss ya! xoxo
I just stopped over from Summer's page because I was curious to see your redhead!!! I have two of them, myself! I love a little redhead, they are so spunky! Your family is adorable!
9 comments:
Yeay! We love Pjs! We stay in our most of the day too!!!!!
Rachael, she's just the cutest thing in the whole world! I love the pic of the two of them on the stairs with Runyon keeping an eye on her while Delilah just smiles happily, her hand in a bag of snacks...thats a framer for sure! Though which of any of the ones on your blog aren't! miss ya! xoxo
Shes already bigger from when we saw her 3 weeks ago!
That really is a girl and her best friend! Such sweet and wonderful memories they are creating together.
What cute buddies they make!
so cute and clever too all rolled into one beautiful package!!
love
MiMi
I just stopped over from Summer's page because I was curious to see your redhead!!! I have two of them, myself! I love a little redhead, they are so spunky! Your family is adorable!
That picture of her sitting ON the dog is priceless... and her red hair is gorgeous... makes me smile!
Just read your post on summers. Your baby is SO gorgeous. Red hair and blue eyes have been my favorite for forever!!!
Post a Comment