Sunday, November 29, 2009

At the Park on Thanksgiving Weekend

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! We went to San Antonio and had a fantastic time, but forgot our camera again (I swear I just need to start leaving it in the car), so I can't post any pics until I get them from my sister-in-law.
So here are some pics from yesterday...we took Delilah to one of her absolute favorite places: the park!! Swings don't rate high on her list, but slides & sandboxes are the best!

Impromptu balance beam
There's a giant fish mural that Delilah LOVES. She walks along and points out all the fish and bubbles.
Can you see her in the lower left hand corner? :) Anybody need a ride? Tic Tac Toe & Inside a Giant Bubble
The mini zip-line type thing that she loves. Is it just me or does this picture have a very Rocky-esque, triumphant feel to it? Daddy thought his cherry limeade was well-hidden:
Limeade cup turned Sand bucket
Hooray for Parks!

Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend as much as we did. I think we're making sugar cookies later today! :)

--I finally got around to uploading the pics from my sister-in-law. Here are some of me, Delilah, and Greyson on Thanksgiving.

Delilah gets crazy jealous of any child that sits in my lap, except Greyson. She adores him. This is a pic of me intercepting her tackle...I mean 'hug'.

I love these two little people!
Just me and the big guy

6 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Glad you had a great time, Avari loved the pics!

amygunther said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time at the park. Maybe we can join you for a park playdate when we return to Austin.

Kristen said...

Looks like she had tons of fun... !!

Kele said...

Hey Delilah, I NEED A RIDE, I NEED A RIDE!! Sure wish we were close enough for you to swing by and get me! But at least we are close enough that I have no doubt we will meet one day! And when I do I am going to bring you your very own LimeAid so you can quit stealing Daddy's, you seem to be caught doing that a lot little missy! LOL!

Team Leslie said...

Adorable! Merry Christmas!

Meet the Browns said...

i love the pics of her with the fish mural! she fits right in!