Thursday, March 25, 2010

Utah Children's Museum

About two weeks ago, Chris had to go to Utah for work. Since his parents live there and Delilah can only fly free for one more month, they decided to make it a Daddy/daughter trip. How cute is that?!?! They flew out on Wednesday and came back on Sunday...and had a wonderful time. I have to admit, I was a little at loose ends, but I am so glad Red could have that time with her grandparents. Here are some pics Chris took while they were out there.

At the park with Papa H. These two LOVE each other! When we downloaded the pic below, Delilah saw it, clapped her hands and kept repeating, " H! H! H!"


Chris, Delilah, and Papa H also made a trip to the Children's Museum...Red was in heaven!
Milking a cow

Riding a horse
Music Time!



Inside the Oval Office. Can you see her little self behind the big desk?
"Okay, people, I want you to listen up. This is how we solve the world's problems"


Arts & Crafts (Always a Delilah favorite), some geography, and a tunnel:


And, finally, our little Texas girl on a steer.

For the record, Delilah came home, slept until 10am on Monday and until 11am on Tuesday. Having so much fun is hard work!!!!

5 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I love her at the Oval Office!!!!

Franca said...

Sometimes, it hurts how cute Delilah is! Seriously, I'm close to tears! I love her red hair; I love her love of her Papa H and I love, love that Chris had a daddy/daughter trip! Loves all around!!

xoxo, Fra

The Rekindle Project
http://www.francaianni.blogspot.com/

Kele said...

KUDDO's to Daddy for taking such great pictures!!
What did Mama do with all that time to herself??!?!

Cannon said...

Delilah is smarter than those other idiots we have running the government right now. I vote for Delilah over Obama and Pelosi anytime!! Plus she is cuter...

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

So fun! I would be a mess sending Claire to another state with Daddy too...way to go girl! Looks like she had a ball. What a fun museum!