Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays: "No, Mommy, I want to wear THIS green shirt for St. Patrick's Day"




3 comments:

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Well, at least the girl has an opinion about fashion:) Don't know where she gets that at all??? :)

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Love it!!!

Kele said...

Oh my, I wonder if you will soon be spending your day arguing with her as I do with Mikah.
I am all about letting them making their own fashion decisions, but sometimes brother's spider man pj bottoms, under a pink dress, along with a sweater of off color and a cowboy hat with a zebra scarf tied around it (the most recent fashion argument in our house) is just a bit much for MDO! I guess I will just have to go down in history as the mean fashion buster in her life!!

You enjoy your little Miss that seems to know EXACTLY what she wants as well!