John and Jeff with some of the redfish and trout that everyone caught
Chris proudly holding one of his trout
The dogs VERY interested in the catch
Brenden and Delilah trying to be all grown up in the loungers :)
Runyon was in heaven on this trip!
Going for a boat ride. The trip was cut very short b/c Red DID NOT want to wear her life vest.
Playing in the baby pool
Worn out
We took Delilah to the beach for the first time and she loved it. She's played in a sand box before, but the endless stretch of beach was almost too much joy for her to handle. It was really windy, so we didn't let her get in the water. I was afraid she'd think it was too cold, and then not want to get in it the rest of the summer. She didn't mind at all...with all that sand to play in, I don't know if she even noticed the ocean.
5 comments:
Love the pics, especially the last one, so sweet!!!
Once again I am jealous of the Team Huntley travels!
I love that the beach was 'more joy than Red could handle' that is said so beautifully!
The last pic is amazing and it is no wonder you love them so... you are very blessed Missy!
So so fun! Great pics and looks like you had a great time! Love ya!
Great pictures! And the ones with you & daddy with D are SO sweet.
Very sweet.
Post a Comment