Friday, November 5, 2010
First Bath
Here are some pics from Noelle's first bath after we came home. Chris was bathing Delilah while I bathed Noelle. Now I know why there are always fewer pics of the 2nd child: not enough hands! I thought it was b/c parents aren't as excited about all of the 2nd child's accomplishments, but it's really b/c it's now almost impossible to keep both kids safe, do the task at hand, and still have leftover time/energy/ability to take pictures. But we're going to try! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These are all precious, but the one with D with bubbles on her face and eyes closed is the best ever!
Those are GREAT!
Can't wait to see her- only 1 more day. She is so beautiful
Oh my gosh. So cute. I love that you have practically the same photo of both your girls in the pink animal blanket. So special and sweet! xo
Post a Comment