
We celebrated the New Year on time...it's just this post that is very belated!
The four of us (along with my sister and her family) headed down to Rockport to join my parents at their beach house. It was an extremely fun weekend of fireworks, football, and boat rides.
My sister has 3 boys, so they DEFINITELY had a fireworks stockpile to be envious of. I stayed inside b/c I thought it was too smoky and loud for Noelle, but Chris & Delilah joined in the fun and had a blast. Delilah was in charge of picking out which fireworks would be used next and she was very proud of her responsibility!
 |
Delilah and Brenden have always been the best of buddies, but lately Ashton has been usurping Brenden's position. Here are A and Red enjoying "How to Train Your Dragon"--currently Delilah's favorite movie.
|
 |
I never did get the full story, but at some point either the sink or the dishwasher or both broke. Chris, Red, & PopPop made a quick trip to Home Depot and had everything fixed up in no time!!
|
 |
Here's Delilah telling us she is tired. :) She hasn't slept in a pack'n'play in about a year, but I guess it just looked too cozy to resist.
|
And there are no pics, but we also went on the boat a few times. Delilah LOVES going on the boat. She thinks it is so much fun and loves looking for dolphins. Absolutely no fear for this little one! There are also no pics of all the champagne we enjoyed. My parents had some neighbors over for NYE, and by the time midnight rolled around everyone was feeling 'pretty good', except for my breast-feeding self. So my dad and I decided to be a little mischievous and we hid the really good champagne (two bottles of Dom anyone?) b/c we figured everyone was too drunk to enjoy it. So at 5pm on New Year's Day, the Huntleys and the Cliftons enjoyed another champagne toast...this time, with the good stuff. :)
 |
| Happy New Year Everyone! |
4 comments:
Red is SO BRAVE!!! She loves fireworks and isn't scared of them at all! Jealous....
Oooh, I love that you hid the good champagne...but I wish you would have stolen it and brought it my way...in about 6 months! :)
I love that Delilah wore a New Year's Eve hat. I used to wear those at her age...but I didn't have super-sweet red hair. Happy New Year!
Wow--What a trooper--She's A Big Girl Now!!!!!! Love the New Year's Hat pictures. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment