Sadly, the Aggies lost, but at least they had a super cute cheerleader rooting them on. (Note to self: maroon is NOT Delilah's color...)
The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out, going to the park, playing games, and watching Delilah and Avari dress up at every opportunity. 
Delilah thought Avari's toys were the best and after we went home, she spent several days telling me, "Want to go to A-vee's. Play with A-vee's toys. I want my A-vee!"
I may have said this before, but I love visiting the Hauschilds b/c it's just so easy and relaxing to be with them. In fact, on Saturday, I took a nap and I think it was the deepest sleep I've had since Noelle was born. Not the longest, but definitely the deepest. :)
Delilah thought Avari's toys were the best and after we went home, she spent several days telling me, "Want to go to A-vee's. Play with A-vee's toys. I want my A-vee!"
I wish I could write more but having two small children is definitely affecting my blogging skills. I can't post as often, I can't make the posts as long, and I can't make the posts as coherent and eloquent as I'd like. Oh well, at least I'm still on here! :)
Thanks again for everything, Hauschilds...viva la Nighthawks!!
4 comments:
In that last photo, Noelle looks like a dressed up doll. So cute..both girls.
Loved having you!!! xoxoxo
I love the cheerleader outfit...of course, it would be even cuter in orange! :)
I'll take any snippets I can get; it's not the quantity...it's all about quality!
Post a Comment