Love how this pic shows that she is clearly done with the paparazzi! :)
Sweet bug, you are pulling up and cruising like a champ, but have yet to take those first solo steps. You are into EVERYTHING. If there is a drawer or a door to be opened, you are there. You can already climb up two rungs on the ladder to Delilah's bed, so we will need to do something about that soon.
Turns out I was completely wrong about you being a picky eater. You just hated baby food. Now that you are eating real food, you like almost anything. The first time you had spaghetti, you just looked at me with a betrayed look on your face, as if to say, "Why have you been holding out on me, Mom? This stuff is delicious!"In addition to 'dada', you now say 'mama'. Just this morning I walked into the living room and you started crawling super fast to me, repeating "mama, mama, mama" the whole way; it was absolutely adorable.
You love to watch Delilah dance. Actually, you love to watch Delilah do anything. And she loves having you watch her, so it's a win-win situation all around. Whenever we have dance parties with Delilah, you pull up to standing, and then sort of rock your legs; I know you want to be dancing, too!
Whenever anyone says "Soooo big!", you raise your arms over your head, and whenever anyone says "Pattycake" you start clapping your hands.
You sleep from about 8pm to 7am, take an hour nap around 10am and a 2 hour nap around 2pm. You've been sleeping a lot more lately, so I think maybe you are growing? You have 4 teeth in random places in your mouth, and I can feel that more are on their way.
You play independently extremely well, which is great, except sometimes it makes your dad and I feel guilty b/c we think maybe we aren't giving you enough attention.
Delilah likes to drag you around by one arm like a rag doll. And for some reason you love it.You have the sunniest disposition and if we knew they would all be like you, we would have a dozen kids.
Happy 11 Months, Noelle!
2 comments:
Shes just sooo sweet...love her!!!!
Perfect! You captured 11 months perfectly...and that face! Oh!
Post a Comment