Delilah and I love to make homemade play dough. It's super easy and, to be honest, I can not stand the smell of commercial Play-Doh. So we whip up some dough, add a scent (like vanilla or peppermint extract), add some food color, and Delilah is entertained for hours. Literally. She can play completely by herself with play dough for over an hour at a time. Helps when I need to cram some reading in for graduate school!
I decided to take some pics of our endeavor one day. Here they are:
(Note: the stove was NOT on yet when she was doing this!)
Adding the food coloring
Mix it up well!
Delilah decided Noelle needed to get in on the action. I love how Noelle is looking at me like, "Umm...this doesn't seem entirely safe...you got this, right Mom?"
You'll get to join in soon, Noelle!!
2 comments:
This is GREAT! FYI...I LOVE the smell of commercial play dough!!
Rachel i need your play dough recipe, mine always turns out too hard or too mushy.
Post a Comment