Wednesday, October 19, 2011
First Steps!
Noelle took her first solo steps tonight!! My parents are in town, and Chris & I were headed out for a date. He sat down & gave Ellie Bug a hug & kiss good-bye, and I kneeled down next to him. She turned and took one step to me! I kissed and hugged her good-bye and she turned and walked back to him! So exciting and I love that both of her parents, her sister, and two of her grandparents were there to see it. After her steps, she just paused and looked around at everybody with the biggest smile...she was so proud of herself. Great job, sweet Noelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go Noelle--what a great plus for Jim & Cheryl--not to mention Mom & Dad. What a joyous time. Now you will have to get some roller skates to keep up with the bug!!!
So rad!
I am so glad she didn't wait until you were out the door. I bet your dad and Cheryl were so happy to get to share that moment with all of you! How did she get that big?
Photos, please!
Woohoo! BIG GIRL! Such a big girl!
Post a Comment