Was this Red's first snow fall? I bet it was fun for all.
I won't complain because it was 75 degrees here, but oh what fun that appears! The look of pure joy on her face is priceless.
I love the way she looks!!! Those pics are GREAT!
Oh my gosh - that photo of her inhaling and admiring the snow and the air from above is just priceless-ly beautiful. What a treasure. xx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Was this Red's first snow fall? I bet it was fun for all.
I won't complain because it was 75 degrees here, but oh what fun that appears! The look of pure joy on her face is priceless.
I love the way she looks!!! Those pics are GREAT!
Oh my gosh - that photo of her inhaling and admiring the snow and the air from above is just priceless-ly beautiful. What a treasure. xx
Post a Comment