Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sullivan Visit

For the love of Pete, where does the time go?  How am I just now blogging about a visit that was a month ago?!?!
Allison's husband, Seth, had a bachelor party in NYC, so she called to see if I would want her to come, too...YES!!!  So they left their oldest son with grandparents in Houston, and came up with their daughter, Millie.  Seth spent most of the trip with his friends, of course, but I was pleasantly surprised that we got to see him a lot more than I expected.  LOVED hanging out with Ali & Millie.  She's been to NYC a bunch, so she told me that she didn't want to do the touristy stuff; she just wanted to hang out and see what my life is like in NY.  Which was great, b/c most of the touristy stuff is hard to do with 3 kids under 4 in tow!
So I went about life as usual (ballet lessons, trips to the bookstore, park visits, etc.), but all of it was so much brighter with Ali around.  She's kind of like that in general: she always makes everything brighter and more fun.
I've already posted some pics on the Strawberry Shortcake post, and here are the rest.  I think they're pretty self explanatory.  Except maybe one of Millie with crazy hair holding a teal pancake:  let's just say she enjoyed her pancake to the fullest, she may or may not have been covered in syrup, and pancakes in our house are never beige.














I love this last picture in Central Park so very much.  Missed you the moment you left, Ali.  And thank you so much for coming to visit when you were 14 months pregnant!!!! :)

3 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

So cute, and yes, my favorite is the teal pancake too! Love the hair!

Laura said...

Yay for sleepovers with friends!

And this has nothing to do with the post itself, but that last pic of you is gorgeous! Seriously, you look lovely!

runneth-over said...

Millie looks drunk on pancakes. Love it. Love you.