Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Such a fun Father's Day this year.  We went to Central Park with some friends from the building to watch one of the dads play in his softball league.  We spread out blankets and food, let the girls run around, and had so much fun that Delilah slept until 8:30 this morning and Noelle slept until 9!
On the streets of New York

Delilah, Noelle, and Lyla in a bear hug!

Lyla and Noelle love to hold hands


How did I get so lucky?

Chris playing with the girls


Delilah was walking around with the camera, taking a million pictures and telling everyone she was a photojournalist.  This is a pic she snapped of me. :)

The girls cheering for the softball team

"Me next! Me next!"

Lyla and Delilah...best of friends

Holding hands on the cobblestones

Delilah, Lyla, and Alexa with the best seats in the house
Thank you for all you do, Chris.  It makes my heart so full to watch you be a daddy to our two precious girls.  They love you beyond words and I hope one day they realize that how blessed they are to have you for a father.  All three of us love you to pieces!!!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

So many things...
1. D is perfection in that dress!
2. I LOVE the pic of D on Chris's shoulders.
3. D is quite the photographer.
4. Love sister hugs.

ali k. said...

Fabulous!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Love this post, and I love the picture of you!!!