Here are your physical stats:
Height: 37.25 inches (95th %)
Weight: 28 lbs, 6 oz (75th %)
Head: 19.25" (95th %)
Noelle, I don't even know where to start. You have more personality at 2 than most people have their entire lives. You are so very funny, and such a ham.
-You have great mimicry skills, both physically & vocally...you can copy just about anything you see or hear.
-If we tell you "no", you get madder than anyone I've ever seen for about 15 seconds, then you just go about your business as if nothing happened.
-You HATE the stroller now. I am not afraid to shove you in, but you will get in happily only if I have food waiting in the snack tray.
-You love the people who work in our building and run up to hug nearly all of them.
-You are happiest when with your sister. You two can play together by yourselves for literally hours at a time.
-You love baby dolls and stuffed animals and all things girly.
-Yet you are such a little rough-and-tumble tomboy!
-You randomly walk up to me and your father and say, "Cuddle?", and it melts our hearts. You like to cuddle in specific ways with each of us. For me, you like to sit on my lap, facing me, and just wrap all four limbs around me as you lay your head on my chest...kind of like a baby monkey. For daddy, you like to sit next to him, then lean into his side while he puts his arm around you.
-You are smart and sneaky in all the best ways. I am already worried about you as a teenager.
-At your 2 year check-up, the dr. asked how many words you have. I casually said "hundreds" and she said "50 is normal", as though I was exaggerating. I swear you understood, b/c you just started walking around the office naming things. Then you said your ABC's, and then you counted to 12. When the dr. dropped her pen, you picked it up, handed it to her and said, "here you go, honey". She laughed and said, "Well, I guess she really does have hundreds of words."
-In addition to knowing your ABC's and being able to count to 12, you also know about 10-15 colors and can recognize several letters and a few numbers when you see them. You know most of your shapes, and your absolute favorite is oval.
-You love cars and coloring
-You are so bright and sunny.
-From the day you were born, you have been this bright little ball of light that draws everyone in the room to you. It is so, so beautiful.
Now, here are some pics from your birthday. It was a school day for both me and your sister, so we had a low key day...the real celebration was at the zoo a couple days later. :)
| See all that personality?!?! |
| You. Are. Gorgeous. |
| Happy Girl |
Just look at that face. Oh, sweet Noelle, I don't know how such a tiny body holds so much light and joy. We LOVE you!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!
Happy Birthday, Noelle! You are so smart and sweet.
Post a Comment