Saturday, October 5, 2013

Apple Picking

Time for our second annual apple picking adventure with our church. Last year it was just Delilah and me because Chris had pulled a muscle and Noelle was too little for me to wrangle both girls. This year, Chris had class so I took both girls by myself. We sure missed Daddy, but we had so much fun!!!




 

So proud of their loot!


Eating one of the six apples she ate that day


Apple donuts!

Climbing a giant wood chip pile. I turned away for 2 minutes to get a basket and they were already halfway up this giant thing!

Helping each other down

So excited!
So wonderful to get outside and away from the city for a day. Happy Fall, everyone!

1 comment:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I love this! I love the kids in the open air, running around and picking fruit..I just think they make the best memories!