Red arranged an after-school "nature walk" through Central Park's Conservatory Garden for two of her closest friends and their little sisters. It was so cute watching her plan and organize everything and I was so proud to watch her take charge. Last night she packed a bag with markers and notebooks for everyone so they could sketch what they saw; she also packed stickers and toys because, "the little ones may not want to sketch like real artists, Mom". Except for the group pic and the pic of Delilah, all these photos were taken by Red with my iPhone. I have been having a bad parenting week...this all helped A LOT.
 |
| The crew: Estella, Alba, Kayla, Noelle, Brianna, and Red |
Everyone had a blast and can't wait to go again!
1 comment:
I am amazed by her initiative. Totally proud of her! Looks like a perfect outing for Delilah. I love how she always wants to sketch while she admires.
Post a Comment