Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy 3rd, Noelle!!!!

Oh, sweet Noelle. You have come into your own this year.
--You are spunky, and funny, and oh-so-loveable.
--You randomly walk up to me or Daddy or Delilah and triumphantly announce, "You are the BEST MOMMY (daddy, sister) EVER! I LOVE YOU!!!"
--You are a ham and love to perform.
--You never stop talking. Ever. You never ever never ever never ever stop talking.
--You have a rich imaginary world. You pretend to pull characters off the pages of story books and put them in your pocket or talk to them or feed them.
--You love babies. Real ones, fake ones, it doesn't matter. All tiny humans are worthy of your complete and undivided attention.
--You would eat nothing but peanut butter if we let you. And sometimes we let you.
--You are in the 75% for height and weight...if I remember correctly from your check-up, you are 33 lbs and 39 inches.
--You still have trouble with your "l's", so you say Dewiwah instead of Delilah. Our favorite thing to hear you say (and you say it all the time) is, "Right, Dewiwah?"
--You and your sister are two peas in a pod. We call you our puppies because you are always rolling around together, laying on each other, snuggling, and playing. Y'all rarely fight, which is such a blessing.
--You are fearless. It's a blessing and a curse.
--Like any 3-year-old, you are stubborn. When you finally give in on something, you grumpily say, "FINE!", and then snort like a horse...a defiant harrumph that let's us know you are not happy about the way things are going.
--You love putting on my makeup.
--You wear nothing but panties 90% of the time.
--When you want to snuggle, you walk up with a blanket and say, "I want to get snuggy-wuggy."
When I asked you what you wanted to do on your birthday, you said go to the pet store and the book store. So we did...here is our outing:


You love fish!!!!!
Later that day it was time for your party. Grammy Di and Papa H were in town, and Grammy Di came with some awesome food ideas...clementines turned into pumpkins and banana ghosts! We just had a little party in our apartment for your friends and their parents. Had a blast decorating pumpkins and you were just happy to have so many people around...especially two babies!!
The birthday girl in a new princess dress!


Delilah took this pic of our buddy Myles

She also took this pic of Mia. Mia's mom was so happy to get it because she says Mia NEVER smiles for any camera.

Petting baby Liv

 
Tiny pumpkins ready to be decorated with the pumpkin kits!

Hard at work


Proud of their finished products! A pumpkin bee and pumpkin bat
 
Happy birthday, Noelle. We love the incredible person that you are!!!!!
 


2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Rach...that sweet baby is a big girl. Her long hair just finalizes it. I love her! I wish I could spend every day with her. I actually teared up when I read the part about her not being about to say her "l" very well. I love those little things that keep them babies a little longer. She is just joy!

And that birthday party was awesome.

ali k. said...

Yes!