Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All the Pretty Horses . . . .

First non-Rachael post to the team blog. Welcome to the 21st century Mr. Huntley.

For those of you who don't know our ridiculously talented friend Matt Magruder (www.scootermagruder.com), he is the one responsible for creating the beautiful painting below for our baby girl. We absolutely love it and have already found a home for it in the nursery. It is huge, and takes up the top half of a whole wall, even though it looks tiny in the photo. I'm sure our baby girl will spend hours mesmerized by it.

Thanks again Magruder - you do not get a "terrible, F!"

(and for those of you who do not get this joke, check out www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule)


5 comments:

ali said...

wow ~ really beautiful!

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

Look at you go. You are officially a blogger now Chris. The painting is beautiful, and I am sure it looks great in the babys room.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I just went to the website and OMG i think I peed just a little bit. It was SO FUNNY. AND yes, the painting that your friend DEFINATELY gets an A (well, by my standards anyways)

The Guidroz Family said...

That's so awesome!!!

Shannon said...

I think that painting deserves a Presbyterian 10K in its honor. That's how much I like it.

How have you been, Mr. Huntley? It's been, well, years. Literally.