Sunday, August 31, 2008

4 Months Old!

Okay, Delilah turned 4 months old ten days ago, so I'm a little behind. Oops! Our baby girl is now 13 lbs, 10 oz (60th%); 25.25 inches long (90th%), and her head is 42cm (90th%). Couldn't ask for healthier stats than that! She loves grabbing anything that comes within eyesight and nothing makes her giggle more than kisses on the neck. But I think Chris and I may have to start working a little harder on her music taste b/c when the Jonas Brothers played on the Today Show, she was entranced. That is not okay. While we work on that, enjoy the pics below!

Turning 4 months old is fun!

Cute face!


No more pictures, please


Okay, I'm ready for my closeup again. This time, I'll dance!


Sweet baby
Holding her elephant


Tummy Time on Daddy...cutest baby ever!!!!!

7 comments:

Kele said...

OMG, she is so unbelievably beautiful...she looks like an angel!! Her blue eyes are so captivating. I love the new picture on the header!
Okay, I know I gave you a hard time about slacking, but jeez, why would you want to keep this doll baby from us!?!?

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Ohhhh...I miss her already!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

I love the close-ups of her sweet face!! Some of the best pictures so far of her on your blog...at least to show what she looks like close up!! I can't wait to meet her soon!

Franca said...

I love her...I love her!!

The Deming Four said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to squeeze her! I just can't get over her red hair - where did she get that from? And why, oh why, did my boys not get that from their red-headed father?
Love,
melissa

Team Leslie said...

I feel like I am starting to see some personality coming out! So fun! She's beautiful! ...and y'all are such sweet friends to house averi's family during Gustav. Glad they are ok!

Team Leslie said...

Correction above...Avari. :)