Thursday, August 21, 2008

Being a Working Mom Means...

going to work when you're ill because sick days are now the days you take off when your child is sick. You wouldn't dream of wasting them on yourself.
Mommy doesn't feel well.

5 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Uggghhh...all I can say is Ugghhhh..I understand.

ali said...

Aw...I do hope Mommy feels better soon!

Summer Athena said...

sending you get well wishes. :)

Kele said...

Rachel, I wanted to stop by and take a peek at your sweet family.
Thank you so much for thinking of my Presley, it means the world to me to know people are moved by her and will send a prayer upward for her well being.
Your family is lovely and I enjoyed the look around. I hope you don't mind if I continue to visit!
BTW, Your beautiful!! (and the hubby is pretty easy on the eyes too! yikes, did I say that?!?!)LOL! But now Delilah, theres a lovely, indeed!!

susan hollier said...

The beautiful Delilah is exquisite....what a gorgeous crown she has!

I hope you are feeling better, sweet mama....take care of yourself,too! Love,Susan