Hi, everyone. For those of you who check this blog often, I just wanted to let you know that Delilah is all better. Still don't know what sort of infection she had, but the antibiotics seem to have cleared it up. No more fever, no more congestion, and lots of smiles again. Hooray!
2 comments:
I'm glad to see the little one is doing better. I was sorry to read she's been ill. It makes my heart go out to them when I see those bandages on their legs...hope work is going well? Been thinking of you.
So sorry we haven't posted a comment in a while! I'm so glad to hear that Lila is better! We can't wait for our little munchkins to meet. Maybe there can be an arranged marriage in our future? Lila could have her pick....Their kids would definately have red hair! :)
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment