Monday, August 25, 2008

Bathing Beauty

Delilah went swimming for the first time at Uncle Cannon & Aunt Amy's! My parents joined us from Houston and the 7 of us had a wonderful time. Delilah was upset the first few minutes b/c although the water was warm, it was still colder than her usual bath water. But then she got used to it and had lots of fun. Thanks, Cannon and Amy...we can't wait to come back!

How cute is she in her floating crab?!


Showing off the hat and swimsuit that Grammy Di bought for 4th of July. So sweet!

6 comments:

Team Leslie said...

Got your comment. No, we were only in Austin 1 night, then went on to Kerrville. I thought of you that night, but we just didn't have the time....but i will definitely get in touch next time we visit them so we can make plans to see you. promise! :) saw your previous blog - hope you're feeling much better!! such a selfless mommy!

The Deming Four said...

I don't know who is cuter - mom or daughter! Swimming sounds so good - let's have a pool party when the boys can get out and swim!
melissa

TeamRiss said...

Ok- love her suit! You guys are so awesome. I'm so happy I was able to finally meet Little Miss this weekend. It was too short but so good. She's so fabulous. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Grammy Di said...

Delilah is the cutest bathing beauty in Texas. Grammy Di and PaPa-H see a future swimmer here- Mom looks pretty darling also in the water. Great 1st swim.

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

I love it. She is so darn cute floating in her crab. :) I think Delilah and Brynn would be great swimming buddies....
BTW I got to see Chris this week, so when is the whole family going to make a visit to SO Cal? Take care.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

SHe is ALWAYS happy and content! Always a happy baby! My favorite pic is the top one! Happy Swimming!!