
The peanut is now 5 months old! She enjoys long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners...nah, just kidding. She likes rolling over as much as possible, grabbing everything she sees, and putting everything she grabs in her mouth. Mirrors enthrall her and she's learned how to turn and reach behind her when she's sitting in her Bumbo. She thinks being held upside down is hysterical. Her favorite snuggly toy is her lamb, Winky, and her favorite play toy is her tiny stuffed turtle, nameless as yet. She's still a cuddlebug, like she has been from day one, and she 'talks' all the time.
I know it doesn't look like it, but Delilah now takes up so much room that we had to move the label from the seat to the wall. :) (The top of the bouncer is a lot more curved than it appears, so we couldn't get the card to stick!)
Yoga Baby
Do you like my bow?
And here are the pics from one of her first rice cereal experiences. She didn't get nearly as messy as I thought she would, but I know it's only a matter of time before food is flying everywhere! 


6 comments:
I love the look on her face - intrigued, yet confused. However, clearly a success!!
And...she looks even bigger from when we visited a few weeks ago!
Wow - she is really growing! Gosh how time flies. She remains as adorable as ever...
love love love it!!!! we're headed to the doctor this week to get the ok for rice cereal, too - and we have the same exact bumbo seat all ready and waiting! what fun - i love the bow...she is beautiful.
ummmm, okay. The ponytail is brillant! And the eyes are piercing!!!!!
Love,
melissa
Happy 5-month bday Delilah!! You are beautiful, and I LOVE your bow!
Post a Comment