Sunday, September 28, 2008

Delilah and Will, Sittin' in a Tree

In addition to being a sports team and a symphonic ensemble, it seems like Team Huntley could also turn into a non-profit housing organization for hurricane refugees. After getting to house our Lousiana friends during Hurricane Gustav, we got to host our Houston friends, the Paceys, during Hurricane Ike. They have a precious son, Will, who was born just two weeks after Delilah. We had a lovely time during their visit, and the two little ones got along famously. Just look how cute they are together! (But between Will and Avari, I'm starting to worry that Delilah is only able to make friends during natural catastrophes...)



4 comments:

Meet the Browns said...

so sweet! i think she is looking more and more like daddy.

TeamRiss said...

I think that is pretty awesome even if Cole is getting jealous looking at Will's hand creeping up her wrist...

the tichenor family said...

hi rachael! just wanted you to know I'd been checking your blog and think your daughter is a doll!!

Franca said...

OMG...these pictures are precious! So darn cute!