I think we may soon be changing from a sports team to a symphonic ensemble. For my birthday last week, Chris completely surprised me with a new piano. I haven't played in years, but it looks like he correctly gleaned that I would love to have one in our home. When I came home, there was a card taped to the door with the sweetest message inside. What he wrote was beautiful and I would love to share the last part, "For your 30th, I give you a gift that is not only for you, but also for Delilah and any others that God blesses us with. I will always love your song and the music we make together." We promptly sat down with Delilah and began to create some of that music.
Hey, Mom, did you hear the sound I just made?!
11 comments:
What an amazing gift! My grandparents had a piano when I was young, and I used to play all of the time. Not real music, as I never had anyone to show me, but I was always amazed by the piano. It is something I always wish we could provide our kids with. My daughter settle for the violin. ;)
Those pictures are fantastic, and I love the closeups. She is a beautiful girl.
p.s. I'm not a stalker, lol, just one of Joie's old friends from MI.
AWwww......so sweet!!! I Love it..and Im a little bit in love with Chris.
that is fab! so thoughtful! something you will always have and cherish!
What an amazing gift for your family. You will have music to fill your home. Oh and the picture of Delilah's hand is precious.
What a cutie playing the piano!!!!
My mom has a piano at her house and the triplets LOVE it. Just this past weekend we were laughing at how they have now added "singing" tunes to go along with their sweet pecks on the keys!
ENJOY!!!
The Year 2028, the Channel VH1:
"VH1's behind the music: The Huntley Sisters: Laughter, Love, music and the rise of Chic rock"
It began simply, a drummer bought his wife and child a piano. Soon, with memories of Nikki Six and Dee Snyder the wife (a former dancer) began to teach the growing brood about rock music...
Sooo cute - Langston "plays" with Daddy, too - we'll have to take some photos. Your little girl is adorable - LOVE the red hair!
Such a sweet husband and a wonderful gift!
Wow! I think we have a child prodigy on our hands. She appears to me to have perfect pitch. Thanks for the great pic's and the sharing.
Rock on Little Beethovan
Grammy Di
Love the photos - they are so cute! And what an amazing gift! Great job Huntley!
Love,
Melissa
Love it! Claire and Delilah can play together!
Post a Comment