Thursday, September 18, 2008

Delilah's BFF

Recently, our friends, the Hauschilds, evacuated to us from Baton Rouge during Hurricane Gustav. Despite the circumstances, we had a lovely time and I know who Delilah wants to be like when she grows up! Here are some pics of Delilah with her BFF, Avari, and some pics of all of us taking a walk around Town Lake.

Delilah:"You're pretty, can I hold your hand?"
Avari: "I bet I could flip this thing over if I tried"

Delilah: "Hey, I'm not done telling you my story!" Avari:"How much longer do I have to play with her? I'm 10 months older...hello!" We love our baby girls!

Proud mama. (And no, she wasn't exposed to that much sun, I just pulled the shade back for the pic)Avari is so adorable!!!"If Avari's wearing a hat, I want to wear one too, Mom!"

We miss you, Hauschild Family. Can't wait to see you again soon!

4 comments:

ali said...

Yay for friends!

And I simply adore that new picture of Delilah at the top of your page. It makes me smile every time.

Even Rory remarked on it over my shoulder, saying "Wow, that's a pretty cute baby."

I said, "Yes!"

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I love the captions!!!!

Kele said...

How sweet...

Summer Athena said...

those girls are the cutest ever!