Allison, me, and Lila. Isn't she the most gorgeous pregnant woman ever?!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Congratulations, Allison!
One of my dearest friends from college, Allison (Maze) Sullivan, is expecting her first child in March. She and her husband live in Minnesota, but I was lucky to be able to attend a shower for her in Houston this past weekend. It was a beautiful shower...the perfect mix of fun from seeing old friends and quiet grace from the enormity of this blessing.
Allison, me, and Lila. Isn't she the most gorgeous pregnant woman ever?!
Allison, me, and Lila. Isn't she the most gorgeous pregnant woman ever?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looking good, Rach. Skinny! Pretty Momma to be and that dress on Lila! CUTE.
Ditto - you look so good! And I just want to pinch Lila's cheeks. I don't think they could get any cuter.
Also, are those socks she has on in the previous post! Those are so cute - where did you get them? I'd love to get a pair for my niece.
Yeah for Maze! She's awesome...
Rach! I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I was looking not only to catch up but to see if there were more Christmas photos. When I opened your card this year I bawled. Granted I have unprecedented amounts of estrogen surging, but I explained it to my mom and she bawled too. So unprecedented estrogen theory rejected, unprecedented beauty theory accepted! It was such an honor to have you and Lila at the blessingway! Love you!
Post a Comment