Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kristen's Wedding


We went to Oklahoma this past weekend for my friend Kristen's wedding. She and I became friends out in Los Angeles and I'm so glad she asked me to be part of this wonderful time. The wedding was lovely and Kristen was a truly beautiful bride. Congrats, Kristen and Jay!

Kristen and I getting ready on the big day

Candice and I. Candice is another friend from Los Angeles. So great to see her again
Kathy, me, Candice, and Phil. We all worked together in Los Angeles...fun reunion!

Me, Candice, and Sarah (Kristen's maid of honor)

We had such a fantastic weekend...hope we get to see everyone again soon!

3 comments:

ali said...

Oh, that first picture is so sweet. Her tender smile as she dances is just heart-melting. *happy sigh*

The Ballee Girls said...

Hey Team Huntley,

Thanks for your sweet note Rachael! We have been following little Baby-D (thanks to the one, the only, THE Grammi Di) and Augustine wanted to make sure that I told you and Delilah that she likes the party dress, too. (now she wants one, too...it begins so early these days, doesn't it?!) ;)

The Deming Four said...

Where are you guys??? We want to see some Turkey Day photos on your blog!