Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy 1st Halloween to our little Pebbles!

With the ability to put Delilah's red hair in a ponytail that stands straight up, we thought the obvious costume choice for Halloween was Pebbles Flintstone. Once I looked up Pebbles, I saw that she actually wears a pretty random outfit (green triangles on her shirt, and nonmatching blue bloomers), so I decided to take a few liberties and just put Delilah in a cavegirl dress. I bought the fabric and sewed it myself, so even if I never make another Halloween costume the rest of my life I can always say, "I sewed my kid's halloween costume." :) The pictures actually aren't the best in the world, but trust me when I say she was ADORABLE!!!!! While Delilah's cousins and their friends raced from house to house, Delilah hung back with us and the other parents. The weather in Wichita was beautiful and we had a great night!!!


Daddy and Pebbles


Mommy and Pebbles


This flashlight made fun Halloween sounds. Papa H said he was entertaining Delilah, but I think Chris and Papa H were the ones being entertained!


Kim holding her daughter, Lauren...a beautiful butterfly
Sweet Pic

7 comments:

The Deming Four said...

soooo cute! I love the costume! We didn't take the boys out trick or treating this year. They were already asleep at dusk! But next year will be fun...plus, mom will get to eat all their candy.

Summer Athena said...

OMG! So sweet! Can I have a red head too? Love you!

Shannon said...

Good work on Pebbles! What a cute dress, miss home maker!

I love the picture of her at the top of your blog page. What a beauty.

Kele said...

Oh, isn't she the sweetest. I agree, perfect costume!!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

That is the MOST adorable outfit EVER!!! Good job, MOm!!

TeamRiss said...

Seriously...you made her outfit! Way to go, Mama Martha! She looks fabulous in her costume, love it!

Team Leslie said...

What an adorable Pebbles! Love the tights!