Delilah's 4th of July Dress (didn't get any pics of her in it, but she looked cute!)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Homemade Fashion Fridays
I've had a few people email me, wanting to know if I've sewn or knitted anything recently. I have, and thank you for caring. :) I do want to document my creations, so I've decided that anytime I make something, I will post it on a Friday. Here's what I've done since July:
Delilah's 4th of July Dress (didn't get any pics of her in it, but she looked cute!)
Delilah's 4th of July Dress (didn't get any pics of her in it, but she looked cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hi! oh they are so cute!!!!!!!!!! I am astonished at your craftiness and creativity! I wish I had those talents! Seriously, you could sell them!!!!!!
Too cute!!! Peek-a-boo, I see you!!
You were right she does have the most amazing red hair, I'm so jealous. The dresses are super duper cute too.
Outfits are way cute!!!!!!!! You are very creative. Way to go. Delilah looks adorable.
That is so wierd, I was just thinking of that outfit you posted a couple months back and how cute it was, as well as being blown away that you knitted... (too cool, BTW)and was wondering myself what you had done recently. It is ALL precious!
Great idea about your feature Friday~
Post a Comment