Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wisconsin Part 3: Water Fun!


Jenny's family has a boat, a canoe, and a couple jet skis at the cabin and we made full use of all the fun toys! The water was a little chilly when you first hopped in, but after that it was perfect!
-
Chris showed Delilah how to throw pebbles in the lake, and it became one of her favorite pastimes:
Picking pebbles from mommy's hand

Finding the perfect pebble

Told you I could make it from here

I'm ready!
Holding Delilah in my lap while Chris takes us for a canoe ride
Delilah loved taking boat rides and always fell asleep.

Here's Addie on the dock watching her mom ski. Jenny is a pro!
Delilah watching her mom try to ski. I am NOT a pro!
There was a great little sandbar near the cabin where the water was shallow enough for the girls to play. Jenny took this pic of me & my girl-I love it b/c as many of you know, Delilah probably spends half of her waking hours on my hip. :)
Best friends and their daughters
And last, but not least, a quick shot I captured when Daddy & Delilah weren't looking.

4 comments:

Cannon said...

Yea - I am the first to post for once! The last picture in black and white is awesome. You guys take great pictures.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Hot mamma Rach! You look great. I also love the look of Delilah as you are "waterskiing"

Team Leslie said...

Such awesome pix! So glad y'all had a great time:)

Kele said...

Wow! What great pictures, I love all of them, of course the one with you and your smokin hot body makes me want to get on the treadmill for about 14 and a half hours, but other than that... loved the pics Rach!