oh i've missed so many new posts! all the pics from your trip are amazing! it looks so beautiful there and you guys all look so cute - especially the bikini shot! I do not DARE get into a swimsuit! :) lilah is as adorable as EVER! ps - what new things have you made her lately? Do we get a sneak peek on her halloween costume????
3 comments:
oh i've missed so many new posts! all the pics from your trip are amazing! it looks so beautiful there and you guys all look so cute - especially the bikini shot! I do not DARE get into a swimsuit! :) lilah is as adorable as EVER! ps - what new things have you made her lately? Do we get a sneak peek on her halloween costume????
I LOVE the little feet sticking out from under the book!
your comment on our blog was so funny! And actually, i cleaned my closet out last night and I have no pants either. :)
Post a Comment