Wilderness Walk is a great petting zoo about 30 minutes from the cabin. Delilah wasn't too excited at first, but a baby cow and a nuzzling deer soon got her in the spirit of things.
But this calf doesn't seem so bad
I want to pet her
Rachael: "Holy cow, I'm feeding a freaking camel!!!"
Putting the walk in 'Wilderness Walk'
This deer just walked up behind Delilah and started nuzzling her. Delilah didn't act surprised at all; she just stood there and hung out with the deer for awhile.
Chad and Addie get a visit from the deer, too
Chris feeding the deer
One of my favorite pics from the visit
Okay, the next 4 shots were taken sequentially, but we didn't come up with the storyline until we were reviewing our pics on the flight home. It was inspired by the fact that in the last shot, it really looks like our daughter's arm is up the deer's bum. Please forgive our demented sense of humor.
Delilah: Hey, I think this deer is about to have a baby
8 comments:
I LOVE that last part! That was HILARIOUS! I laughed out loud...too good!
"This was NOT on the brochure!"
Okay, I'm back... blame the kid, she's just too stinkin' cute to not come back for (altho Mommy's humor makes for a good second, your hilarious, thanks for the laugh!)
Deililah and a little lamb...reminds me of Rachael when she was little and saw a sheep going poopy and starting crying and screaming "the sheep's tail fell off!". Sorry, Rach..had to tell the story. And while the deer was cute, it is getting to be hunting season.....anyone have a gun out there? =)
Ha ha ha! Perhaps Delilah will be a veterinarian...
oh that last pic is too adorable! She looks like she was having so much fun! I can't wait for the boys to be able to walk around and explore on their own too!
Ahheem, just how long do we have to wait for part 3 and 4?!?!?
Don't cha know, some of us are living vicariously through you and this recent vacation experience of yours?
you guys are too freakin cute!
Post a Comment