Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chris & Red's Weekend

Today was actually a VERY special day, but I will be posting about it later. Right now I need to play catch up and show you the pics from the daddy/daughter weekend that happened while I was in NYC.

Chris's sister (Kim) and her family just moved to Dallas from Wichita and we are so EXCITED to be in the same state!! To celebrate, Chris and Delilah drove up to Dallas after they dropped me off at the airport last Saturday. I should probably have Chris write this because I don't know the details of all the shenanigans they got into, but right now C & D are both in the middle of very heavy naps. So I just downloaded the photos and will do my best to recount the narrative I heard. :)
Sadly, there are no photos of what was probably the highlight of the trip: a hockey game! The whole gang went: Delilah, Chris, Kim, Ted, their two girls (Taylor and Lauren), and Chris's mom. The game lasted until 10pm which is about 3 hours past Red's bedtime...apparently she was awesome and made friends with the whole crowd. I guess it's hard to get cranky when you're having that much fun!!

Here are the cute pics that did get taken:



I took these first two pics the day before I left. Chris & I love to share food with Delilah: Lady & The Tramp style.

Here's Grammy Di helping Lauren & Delilah get started in the Barbie Escalade

A couple pictures before they leave


And they're off! (Notice Delilah's coy look over her shoulder in the first pic!)

They had lots of fun during a playground outing but the sun & shadows made the pictures look all weird. Here's a sweet pic of darling Lauren.


And here are the 3 girls having some bathtime fun. Such sweeties!!! I would have been jealous of all the fun Chris had with everyone, except they all came to visit us in Austin this weekend! (Told you it was a special day...stay tuned)

4 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

LOVE IT! I really love Red's picture of her sticking out her tongue!

Summer Athena said...

LOVE LOVE the lady and the tramp!

The Deming Four said...

love the cruisin' pics! Can you imagine them doing the same thing in high school....oh lordy!

Kele said...

So beautiful, these three precious cousins!