Nice try, Hauschild. You know EXACTLY why I'm smiling: my super independent kid is only snuggly when she's sick!! And when this picture was taken, the worst of it was over and she barely even had a fever any more. So, yes, I'm smiling b/c for 45 minutes I got to cuddle on the couch under the blankets and make my little one feel taken care of. :) SMILE ON!
5 comments:
poor red. love her.
I agree!! Well I am gonna have to give it a 4 way tie Red, Mikah, Jett and Presley, as they are all sick too!!!!! Ugh!
ahhh...thats cute...wait, Rach, are you SMILING? YOUR kid is SICK! Thats just disgusting.....
Nice try, Hauschild. You know EXACTLY why I'm smiling: my super independent kid is only snuggly when she's sick!! And when this picture was taken, the worst of it was over and she barely even had a fever any more. So, yes, I'm smiling b/c for 45 minutes I got to cuddle on the couch under the blankets and make my little one feel taken care of. :) SMILE ON!
Get Well Soon Red!
Post a Comment