In the past two weeks:
-A realtor reported a gas leak in our Austin home
-The fire department showed up to check said leak 15 minutes before an open house
-Our A/C units were completely destroyed at our Austin home
-We learned that vacant home insurance policies don't cover theft, so we now have to purchase 2 new A/C units
-I developed a severe sinus infection
-Because of said sinus infection, my eardrum ruptured 4 times Tuesday night
-I have spent countless hours talking to claims adjustors, insurance agents, police officers, fire department workers, gas company employees, air conditioning repairmen, and doctors (while not being able to hear out of one ear)
In the past two weeks, I have been:
-tired
-sad
-frustrated
-tired
-in pain
-cranky
-tired
-hormonal
-depressed
-tired
In the past two weeks, Chris has:
-cooked basically every meal
-taken Red to school
-picked Red up from school
-picked up my prescriptions
-done all the grocery shopping
-given Red her bath every night
-put Red to bed nearly every night
-given countless foot rubs
-given countless massages
-rearranged work to be with me when I needed him
-done it all without complaint, without being asked, without hesitating
-A realtor reported a gas leak in our Austin home
-The fire department showed up to check said leak 15 minutes before an open house
-Our A/C units were completely destroyed at our Austin home
-We learned that vacant home insurance policies don't cover theft, so we now have to purchase 2 new A/C units
-I developed a severe sinus infection
-Because of said sinus infection, my eardrum ruptured 4 times Tuesday night
-I have spent countless hours talking to claims adjustors, insurance agents, police officers, fire department workers, gas company employees, air conditioning repairmen, and doctors (while not being able to hear out of one ear)
In the past two weeks, I have been:
-tired
-sad
-frustrated
-tired
-in pain
-cranky
-tired
-hormonal
-depressed
-tired
In the past two weeks, Chris has:
-cooked basically every meal
-taken Red to school
-picked Red up from school
-picked up my prescriptions
-done all the grocery shopping
-given Red her bath every night
-put Red to bed nearly every night
-given countless foot rubs
-given countless massages
-rearranged work to be with me when I needed him
-done it all without complaint, without being asked, without hesitating
I thought I loved you as much as possible on this day. I had no idea...
6 comments:
I just showed Avari and she said "Awww..thats sweet"
I couldn't have said it better myself.
He's a keeper...but I guess you already knew that. And I will get the A/C stuff figured out so that you have one less thing to be tired about! When it rains, it pours. But, like we talked about, you are so used to having to make adjustments that bringing home your sweet new baby girl will seem like a breeze. :) This is just the prep work. Love you.
Lovely! Aren't good husbands the best?! Hooray for Chris...
What a wonderful husband & dadddy. And I'm so sorry for all you've had to go through! It's so often in the hard times though that we appreciate all that we have, and that's such a neat blessing.
Thanks for appreciating "Toot-Uncommon". We are truly blessed to have you as his wife. I know it's been stressful lately, but holding the wee one soon will make it all seem like a distand memory. Thanks for being such a great Wife, Mom, and manager of the "Texas" Huntleys...I love you.
Yea but can he Juggle....
Post a Comment